BOLDR Watches proudly unveiled their debut hybrid smart watch collection – the BOLDR Voyage. Being the first hybrid smart watch collection in South East Asia, the Voyage is definitely something fresh, designed to transcend the perfection of form and function. By the look of it, you might think that is is just a normal analog aviator-style watch, but it’s actually packed with smart wearable internal technology.
The design of Voyage is inspired from the founders’ love towards aviator watches and other classic timepieces. Travis Tan and Leon Leong, assessed what a modern urbanite would need to assist in their daily lives.
Among features of the Voyage collection are:-
1. Pedometer. It helps you to keep track on your daily exercise goals; distance, steps, calories burned.
2. Notification. It helps you to push call alerts, message, and app notifications to your wrist via embedded LEDs and built-in vibrator motor.
3. Battery. The watch comes with an easily replaceable battery (CR2032) that powers the BOLDR smartmodule for up to 6 months and also 3-year battery for the Quartz watch movement.
4. Anti-Loss. You can now immediately know when you and your watch are stray too far from your smartphone.
5. Shutter. The Voyage includes a shutter feature, letting you remotely take a photo with your smartphone’s camera with the simple push of a button on your watch.
The launch of the BOLDR Voyage will take place on Kickstarter, starting from August 29th, 2015. Starting from the launch date, customers can place pre-orders of the Voyage at an initial starting price of 129USD. The first debut line will also feature a limited, one-time only “Kickstarter Edition” engraved on the back. Starting next year, the Voyage will be retailing at 179USD.
More info can be found on www.boldrwatches.com.